Cublog(A cuban adventure)

2 comments 12/04/2004 05:03:00 am
Picture

Starry Nights

I spent my first night out in New York this evening, after managing to sleep in for far too long today. Amie and I headed out to Starry Nights, a Jazz night on at the Rose center, off the American Museum of Natural History. It's a pretty impressive looking building, with funky lighting all over the place. The funky lighting, of course, makes it hell to take pictures with my dinky digital camera. I've yet to figure out the logistics of taking pictures in dark areas with my camera. I guess you will all know when I figure it out, when I have good pictures up here.

 

2 Comments:

Get yourself a mini-tripod, and turn off the Flash when you know its going to be useless :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12 December 2004 at 2:09 am  

Yeah, thinking about finding a mini-tripod from somewhere. The flash was off for that photo - in fact it's off for most of my photos since it does sweet bugger all to light up the area.

Hiren
(photography newbie)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 13 December 2004 at 5:11 am  

Post a Comment