Cublog(A cuban adventure)

0 comments 12/05/2004 04:35:00 am
Picture

OH MY GOD. It's Him!

So anyway, I'm chillaxing around 5th Avenue, you know, sampling the bling bling at all the shops that, like, you know, I can buy stuff from. Yeah, so, like, you know, I'm walking around, and I'm like snap snap snap, like with my camera. You know. There are heaps of people all around me, and I'm all like, "Get out of my way people I don't know". And they're all like, "No you get out of my way!". And I'm like "No!". And they're like "Whatever punk!".

It's like, you know, Christmas over here or something, and there are trees and stuff with lights on them, and you know, all these people, are like literally, shopping for stuff, like, that they can't ever afford. You know. So I'm snapping, like literally, but not figuratively, and like literally with a camera snapping, not literally having bits of me snapped off by passers by who go like "How do you like them apples sucka?!". And yeah, you know, I see this guy in a Red suit, and a white beard, and I'm like "No way!". And this person next to me, was all like "Whatever Girlfriend!". And then I'm like "I'm not a girl", and he's like "Oh sorry". And so, you know, I go up to talk to this guy, and he's really Santa. Can you believe it, I'm in the middle of New York, and like, I'm talking to the real Santa fucking Clause. And, like, you know what the best thing was about Santa in real life? He's a brother! Who would have thought Santa was Black? So I'm all like, yeah, let's break some rhymes brother, and he's all like "Get off me or I'm calling the cops", and then I'm all like "Rodney King!". And then he's all like ignoring me or something. And then I realise that now Santa's hit the big time in New York on 5th, he doesn't care for his brothers any more. And I'm all like sell-out, and I like, go and you know, buy stuff, like in the nearest store on 5th.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment