Cublog(A cuban adventure)

0 comments 12/21/2004 08:30:00 pm

I went horse riding today. It was extremely painful. I have massive blisters on my feet and ankles. Luckily, I took a first aid course before I left the country (thanks Briony!) and I could patch myself up pretty well with a plethora of bandages

I´ve got pictures of the bandages too, so you can all eagerly await to see my feet in some very ghetto looking bandages. The horse ride was great when we were going slowly - but as speed picked up to a canter (i think that´s what it is), I kept on hitting my legs on crap. Once the horse started galloping, things became more comfy. I was scared out of my wits for most of the horse ride though. I´ve never ridden a horse before, and my co-ordination is poor to say the least. I stuck with it though, and was rewarded with a look at a secluded waterfall. It was quite a nice place, and I got to have a chat with some other travellers too.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment